Webinar: Opportunities in the Blue Economy Sector in Kenya in collaboration with the Norwegian embassy
The envisioned webinar 8th of April focus on catalyzing private sector investment in the Blue Economy sector and seeks to understand the underlying threats, challenges and opportunities that can spur rapid growth of the sector in Kenya, based on a potential multi-stakeholder collaboration between Private Sector in Kenya and Norway.
– Peter Munya – Minister of Agriculture, Livestock & Fisheries Kenya
– Jens Frølich Holte – State Secretary of Norway
– Elin Bergithe Rognlie – Norwegian Ambassador in Kenya
– Ruth Kahiga – Executive Office of the President
– William Nyaoke – Director East Africa, Norfund